Monday, May 25, 2009

Bargain Shopper

I am feeling very smug today because I got a great pair of hiking shoes that were marked 50% off today. I went to Academy Sports and ended up combing through the clearance isle because they were getting rid of their hiking shoes for this year. Unsurprisingly, most people in New Orleans don't do a lot of hiking in the summer! I looked all through the shoes and found several pairs that were awesome except for the fact that the only sizes left were smaller than a 6.5 or larger than a 10. (So if you live in New Orleans and need a woman's size 12 hiking boot, you should totally go check out the Academy on Jefferson Hwy.) I am a 7.
I was about to give up and go order some Merrel's online, when I happened to glance in the men's section of the clearance isle. There was a pair of size 7 woman's Keen Voyagers for $44! I am super excited b/c they are $100 online. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. I also quickly used my Crackberry to look up some reviews online and the reviews were excellent, so I got them!
I love getting a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment