Thursday, January 28, 2010

Peanut Sauce

So I didn't run today. My running buddy canceled, which is not a good excuse at all, because my darling fiance went for a run this evening. I am coming down with a cold, which is a bit of an excuse, but still.
I did go get some delicious Thai takeout from Bangkok Thai for dinner. It was even fairly healthy- I got vegetables and tofu in peanut sauce (called Param Vegetables) for myself and panang curry with chicken for my darling fiance, both with brown rice instead of jasmine rice. I added a little sriracha to mine when I got home because I love spicy food when I'm not feeling great. It was exactly what I was craving for dinner!

2 comments:

  1. There's this Thai place on the north shore that's supposed to be awesome--Thai Pot? I've never tried it, but it's on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...I miss Thai food. But my Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki for lunch was excellent consolation. And yes, you are a bad influence! :)

    ReplyDelete