Friday, January 27, 2012

Man's Best Friend

One of the fire alarms in my house started it's low battery beep at 3am last night. One high pitched beep every 90 seconds or so isn't necessarily enough to wake me up. However, two very concerned dogs pawing at me definitely is. Hereaux, my rescue dog, was particularly insistent on following me around until I found the source of the beeping and made it stop. I was pretty irritated at the time, but in retrospect, it's nice to know that your dogs will wake you up if for any reason a fire alarm goes off in the night. When I woke up this morning I told them that they were very good dogs! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've experienced that low battery nightmare myself :-)

    I was in New Orleans a few months ago and very happy to see how far it has come from the Katrina disaster!

    http://calorielab.com/news/2011/06/06/getting-back-on-track-after-a-setback/

    ReplyDelete