Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Groundhog Day

Since It's groundhog day, I'm going to go back and check out my post from last year. I actually posted exactly a year ago today (which isn't a given, since I don't post every day), so here it is:

Qualities Inherited from my Paternal Grandmother

1. Love of coffee
2. Being extremely cold-natured- think down comforters in July
3. Love of British Comedy
4. Habit of sitting around the dining room table for long periods of time
5. Home is my comfort zone
6. I say "Well!" when I am irritated or flustered.

___________________________________________________________________

I'd say not too much has changed since last year. All of the things in my post are obviously still true. I'm up one fiance and one cat, so that's (a happy) difference. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment