Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm back!

Colorado was wonderful and I'll write a detailed recap soon- but for now, I just wanted to write a short post.
Snowshoeing was really fun, skiing was excellent (I even started practicing some short turns on black slopes), and horseback riding was cool (who knew horses could climb up steep hills!) We took 80 million pictures because the Rockies are gorgeous and saw Elk everywhere- even next to the grocery store parking lot!
I'm also hoping that our time spent at a high altitude (7500+ ft. from Sat. to Wed. afternoon) will have filled us up with lots of red blood cells to help us during the Crescent City Classic on Saturday. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your run tomorrow!

    I forgot how much I like horseback riding. I wonder if there's a place to do that around here?

    ReplyDelete