Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lost and Found

I found my lost ring last night! I moved my car seat so I could get into the back seat (we were taking a friend to dinner) and the ring fell out of the seat!
Talk about a pleasant surprise!
In other news, I've been exercising like a mad woman. I've even started getting up early to get in a quick 2 mile run before work. This is all in the name of losing the bit of weight I put on over the holidays, but I'm really enjoying the sense of achievement I get from finishing a good work out. I feel like I'm in really good shape and that's a good feeling.
The healthy eating I'm enjoying a bit less, but it is a necessary evil until I meet my goal weight. I did have a rather decadent dinner last night that was finished off with a Krispy Kreme Bread Budding, which was a nice break from all the veggies and lean protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment