Friday, April 24, 2009

Debauchery

I'm hosting a bachelorette party for my dear friend Kristi this weekend. On the schedule is cocktails and snacks at my house tonight, tourism and partying in the Quarter tomorrow, and Jazzfest on Sunday.
I've been pretty stressed all week trying to make sure I could get my house ready in time (I'm having 6 people stay over!) and that I wasn't forgetting anything, but now that I've only got a few hours before people start arriving, I'm getting really excited.
It also helps to know that Lauri is coming early to help me get ready for tonight. (Hence the dinner request a few days ago.) And I'm thrilled because the weather could not be better- sunny, high 60's to low 80's all weekend. Most of the girls will be coming in from Seattle, so I know they will be loving all the sunshine this weekend! It's going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that Kristi was getting married..... Tell her I said congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told her and she said "Thanks! And Congratulations to you as well!!"

    ReplyDelete