Friday, April 10, 2009

Bliss

Having a day off has been absolutely wonderful! I slept ridiculously late, ran some necessary but fun errands, then spent the afternoon doing a craft project for my friend's upcoming bachelorette party. :) Its been incredibly relaxing to have some fairly unstructured time. Between that and the carbo loading I've been doing for tomorrow's race (I had a little extra low calorie granola and strawberry preserves in my yogurt for breakfast, a ground turkey sloppy joe sauce topped sweet potato for lunch, and mac n' cheese with chicken, spinach and peas for dinner. Yum!) today has been pretty awesome. :)
Of course, aside from a couple loads of laundry, I've gotten nothing chore related accomplished. Which really makes the day even more pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment