Friday, May 21, 2010

Wedding Dress Inspiration Board

I know it's been forever since I've blogged- everything is going really well and I've had a lot of fun lately, but I just haven't really felt like I can distill things into an interesting narrative right now. So, to tide you over, I'll show you an inspiration board I've made to cover the three looks I'm aiming for for the wedding. (Ceremony, afternoon BBQ, and Evening Reception). So far I have my wedding dress (the dress in the top left corner, but in white), the reception dress (which I own and is very similar to the one in the middle), the silver heels and the black cork wedges. I've also ordered the flower broach- I think I may put that on the knot of my wedding dress. The hairpiece I'm still deciding on. I would want it centered (and I'd still wear my hair pulled back) and probably on an ivory ribbon. The search for my reception dress continues but I still like the idea of a strapless A-line dress, big flower on the side of my head, and sassy blue shoes.

1 comment:

  1. It all looks good, but my favorite part is the sassy blue shoes.

    ReplyDelete