Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inspiration

I'm loving the comments in my post on vegetarian meal ideas and I found out that my friend Lauri now reads one of my favorite blogs, Oh She Glows, and found it through my site. I've decided to quickly list some of the bloggers who inspire me to eat delicious food and lead a healthier lifestyle.
So if you're looking for some inspiration to cook something healthy and delicious or get your tail off the couch and into the gym, I really encourage you to click over. I started my journey towards healthy eating by visiting a nutritionist back in Feb. 2009 but following these blogs has really helped me maintain the good habits I learned. They've encouraged me to try new things in terms of both food and fitness, and I owe a large part my complete obsession with all things healthy to them.

Oh She Glows
Healthy Tipping Point
Carrots N' Cake
The Fitnessista
Heather Eats Almond Butter
Eat Live Run (she's transitioned from a healthy living blogger to a more standard food blogger- aka she uses white flour now when it's called for and sometimes eats bacon-, but all of her posts are great)
Daily Balance

I've also been inspired by Mark Bittman's philosophies regarding food as well as his recipes, Simply Recipes, 101 Cookbooks, and Smitten Kitchen.

There are many more blogs that I subscribe to and enjoy, but this is kind of a primer on the blogs that really color the way I look at and enjoy food and fitness.

What are your favorite blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment