Thursday, June 4, 2009

Vacation All I Ever Wanted


I'm so excited! In less than 24 hours, I will be on a plane to Portland, Me!
Of course, I still have to pack after work, and I will be getting up WAY too early tomorrow, but I am extremely good at napping on planes. :)
After we land in Portland, we'll be driving to Bar Harbor for the first two nights of the vacation. We will spend the last two nights back in Portland.
I'm celebrating this fact by wearing my hiking shoes (And jeans! On a Thursday! Gasp!) to work today. I'm so bad!
(In all fairness, lots of people wear jeans every day at my office, although I typically wear them only on Fridays.)
It is really hard for me to sit still and focus today. Not only am I excited about my trip, I am also thinking of my dear boyfriend who is taking his boards for med school today. I'm pretty eager to hear from him once the test is over!

1 comment:

  1. Have the best time!!! I know you will!!! It will be worth the early flight. : ) Congrats to Benjy for finishing the Boards! xoxo

    ReplyDelete