Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Delicious Healthy Thing

A good experience at the Subaru dealership (no pushy "what number do you need to see to buy a car today?" nonsense) plus pizza and wine for dinner is making me feel much more relaxed.
The best part about my pizza is that it is pretty healthy. We got the Sonoran (with artichokes instead of mushrooms) and some cheese sticks from Naked Pizza. I haven't had Naked Pizza before, but I am pleasantly surprised. The crust has all sorts of whole grains, fiber, and probiotics and the nutritional information isn't too shabby. 161 calories and 7 grams of protein per large slice is better than some protein bars! :) The crust definitely had a whole wheat taste, but I really like whole wheat pizza, so it was fine by me. Not only did I have pizza for dinner, I had guilt free pizza. Yum!

2 comments: