Monday, July 27, 2009

Ring Ring

So I will be getting a new phone today. I've been holding onto my old Blackberry Pearl out of a combination of laziness and cheapness, but it has been literally falling apart for months. (Anyone see a pattern starting to form, given the state of my vehicle? If it ain't broke, don't fix it, and if it is broke, make due for 6 months to a year. LOL.)
My poor phone is broken because I drop it on a regular basis. And I set it on the side of our very low platform bed every night, so it is often knocked on the floor and stepped on by the dogs (and by the dear boyfriend, who blames it on the dogs).
I dropped my phone once again this morning, and several important looking pieces (plus a tiny spring) flew off the back, and now the back won't stay on. This is bad because whenever the battery gets jostled I experience a SIM card error, which means that my phone isn't actually working until I take it apart and re-situate the SIM card. (The slider that holds the SIM card in place is somewhat broken due to the aforementioned stepping incident.)
So anyway, I'm going to head to the Tmobile store during my lunch break and get the Blackberry Curve 8900. (I'm hoping I can also get some sort of rubber case that will make this one a little more drop proof as well.) I am looking forward to finally having a QWERTY keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment