Friday, May 22, 2009

Workin' For The Weekend

I am really looking forward to my long weekend!
Tonight I am supposed to run in the Greekfest 5K race. I say "supposed to" because the weather forecast for the entire weekend is currently pretty grim. If it is pouring, I'm not going to run. I will go hang out with my girlfriends instead b/c I don't want to make them wait for me in the rain while I run (and I don't want to deal with getting too wet and miserable either).
I hope we will get at least a little sunshine because the festival is outdoors all weekend and I am looking forward to the awesome food as well as the run. I hope I don't have to miss it!
Saturday it's supposed to be even more rainy than today, but I will probably be finding something to do with my friend Sarah. Both of our dear boyfriends are studying for their Board Exams so we want to get out of the house and out of their hair!
I am looking forward to Yoga on Sunday. I was talking to my Pilates/Yoga instructor and he said that if I remind him on Sunday, he'll include a bunch of fun balance poses. I'm also supposed to hang out by my friend's pool on Sunday, so we'll see whether or not the weather lets that happen.
My plans for Monday include hanging out with my friend Xiujuan and later drafting an itinerary for my trip to Maine!! I also need to get some shoes to hike in- suggestions from my outdoorsy friends are welcome in the comments. :) Since we're spending two days in Bar Harbor, I expect to spend a good bit of that time checking out Acadia National Park. There are only 2 weeks left until we go on vacation! I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment